Last updated: February 25, 2022
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to GoCasinos.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: All countries
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to GoCasinos website
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Types of Data Collected
We never ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You, but we may collect Usage Data which is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Session cookies are a temporary file that is stored on your device when you use your browser. It will be deleted from your device when you close your browser. This type of cookie is also known as essential cookies that make a website usable. It contains authentication cookies, user-input cookies, and user-interface customization cookies. 1.1. Authentication cookies let us know your identification every time you log in to the website. 1.2. User-input cookies store the information that you fill in online forms so that we can keep tracking your input data. 1.3. User-interface customization cookies save your customization on the site such as language and preferences.
- Non-Essential cookies: Different from essential cookies, this cookie type requires your consent. They include advertising cookies, analysis cookies, and third-party cookies. 2.1. Advertising cookies: support relevant and effective ads that may be of users’ interests. Thanks to this cookie type, we will understand users better as well as provide auditing, research, and report for advertisers. 2.2. Analysis cookies: give us a closer look at the website’s performance and services based on users’ activities on our website so that we can improve the website quality and performance. 2.3. Third-party cookies are used by other companies and websites for goals of quality enhancement of the website as well as marketing strategies, performance, and tracking. Some examples of third parties that monitor and analyze your access may include Google, Youtube, and others. At present our website is using Google Analytics. It is such a smart and useful tool that takes advantage of cookies to let us know how many hours you spend staying at our site, which section excites you most, and which area of the site you usually prefer to visit. Thanks to this, we will certainly make every effort to improve our website to keep players on their toes. We strongly suggest that You read the cookie policies of such third-party cookies at https://analytics.google.com/.
- Persistent cookies will not be deleted when you close your browser, as it is saved persistently in a fixed time. This type of cookie allows us to know which site you visit repeatedly.
Should the user wish to delete cookies already stored on his device or stop the cookies which keep track of browsing patterns on the Website, the user may delete the existing cookies and/or modify the browser’s privacy settings which will differ according to the browser being used. Please note that many of Our website’s functions might not work properly should You disable cookies.
Links to Other Third Party Websites