GoCasinos is not a casino that engages in gambling. We are a third-party that focuses solely on providing accurate and independent information about online casino evaluations, casino games, bonuses, and other aspects of the gaming industry. All of the information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice for real money gambling.
Agreement to our Terms
- You agree that you are responsible for Policies updates when visiting and using the website. If you fail to do that, you will not influence the website’s rights and the ability to enforce any changes in the Policies.
- You agree to educate yourself about internet gambling and the usage of online gambling in your local area. If there is any evidence that you violated the legislation or rules that apply to your country of residence, you will no longer be able to blame the website.
What do We Provide
- As a source of information for gamblers, we provide trusted and reliable reviews and information about online casinos, casino games, bonus offers, and other aspects of the casino business.
- We are dedicated to ensuring that the news and information on our website are as accurate as possible. We update and modify the content and information on the website regularly so that users will not have to worry about out-of-date, fraudulent content and scams. But please note that third-party sites reserve the right to change or remove bonuses and promotions at short notice. We can therefore not be held responsible for any incorrect information. Always read the terms and conditions of the bonus at each casino carefully before playing.
What do We Expect from You
We expect you to ensure that:
- You must be at least 18 years old (the age varies depending on your country of residence and applicable laws) and have a fully legal capacity to gamble. Note that we don’t encourage anybody to gamble or engage in any sort of gambling.
- If internet gambling is prohibited in your jurisdiction, you will not have access to or make use of the website.
- You read the information on Responsible Gambling measures and recommendations published on the dedicated page of our website.
- You are not allowed to use the website’s content and services for commercial purposes.
- You cannot offer links that contain affiliate tracking or sale tags, since you may profit financially from the people who access your website and utilize the material or services mentioned.
- You don’t misuse the website’s resources or services for unethical reasons, nor do you make a profit from them.
- You don’t distribute links or content that contain harmful malware and viruses.
- You do not promote any material that is pornographic, bigoted, violent, racist, homophobic, or sexually orientated.
- You will not collect any personal information from the website or its users for any personal use.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, look for casino anonymous gambling websites sections to find help or contact the specialized bodies in your country of residence helping addicted players. There is aid available and no one should be held back by a disease like compulsive gambling. If you believe you have a problem or want to take a break from playing, most online casinos offer a self-exclusion feature. You can use the self-exclude option to prevent yourself from having access to the internet casino and its software.
Keep in mind that GoCasinos is sponsored through affiliate marketing and may get a referral payment from some of the links presented. However, we are not liable for the content located on those affiliated sites and are not responsible for any losses you may incur while playing at any of the offers placed on third-party websites. Good luck and thank you for visiting GoCasinos. Enjoy our content and remember to play responsibly!